Friday, January 8, 2010

Feeling Inspired by...Car Moebel



I love this dining area!


While searching for home decor and interior design ideas online, I happened to stumble upon the most wonderful online catalogue at a website called Car Moebel. Now, this is a German company so I blindly found my way around the site, excited to guess that lampe might have something to do with lighting, and "sitz"mobel was the catagory with chairs and benches. I feel like Car Moebel is a blend of IKEA and Pottery Barn, with a touch more whimsy and charm. It is white, with gorgeous splashes of bright colour and I am LOVING this site.




I love the blue colour of this simple chair



This fuschia chair just makes me smile to look at it.





This white family room looks so fresh and clean



What a simply beautiful little girls room with touches of pink and green.


No comments:

Post a Comment