Sunday, January 3, 2010

Joy Blog...Photography


It wasn't one of my original intentions for 2010 but I would like to add that I am trying my hand at photography this year. Now I've always had an interest, I love to edit photos and I love to even look at other peoples photography blogs, just admiring the beautiful photography. I was lucky enough that Santa brought me a gorgeous camera this year and I couldn't be more thrilled to get started. However, I am extremely overwhelmed. This is not the point and click variety of camera I'm used to. There are buttons, bells, whistles and things I have not a clue what it is. As I'm reading the manual, I'm wondering...Is this english? So, here begins my journey with my new camera. These are some of my first photographs, Jalen was at Nana's house so I only had Ruby to practice with. My practice shots and a compilation of expressions from my Darling Daughter. I welcome any advice or tricks of the trade from you guys out there.




No comments:

Post a Comment