Thursday, August 26, 2010

Seasonal Splendour...Fall Decorating

Photo: Country Living

Love this cozy little porch spot seasonally decorating, perfect for tea sipping...



The weather has cooled, there is a crispness in the air that smells like "back to school." It smells like, the western fair arriving soon. It smells like visits to apple land. Just a hint of fall is in the air. Autumn is my absolute favourite season, so this morning I spent some time gathering inspiration for my fall decor.

Photo: www.marthastewart.com
I like the idea of using small pumpkins and gourds as vases!photo: www.potterybarn.com
You can get these acorn "fillers" for hurricane and other glass vases or candle holders, or if you are lucky enough maybe fill your vases with real ones!

Photo: pottery barn
These are not your traditional orange pumpkins, I think they are elegant looking, not to mention I LOVE white!

Photo: Williams Sonoma
How wonderful would this wreath look on a red front door or over a fireplace mantel, makes me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment