Monday, September 6, 2010

Live your own story

My blog post is a simple one today, sorting through and organizing papers today, this quote I had jotted down a long time ago fell onto my lap. I take these messages from the universe seriously. I felt it was important to share this inspiring message to everyone today. I hope others can see themselves in this little passage just as I was able to this morning.


"...you can only borrow other people's stories after you've started living your own. You must become your own heroine...you must start seeing each day as a blank page waiting to be filled up with amusing anecdotes, profound turning points, provocative choices and pursuits of passion. The world adores storytellers, but deplores those who refuse to live their own stories."
-excerpt taken from Something More by Sarah Ban Breathnach


What will you fill your blank page with today?

No comments:

Post a Comment