Friday, October 29, 2010

Love this site! Restoration Hardware

This beautiful chandelier is made from a reclaimed french oak wine barrel

I came across a catalog in the staff room at work today for a store called Restoration Hardware. I've come across some of their stuff on my random online adventures however I didn't quite get what it was that they do. Once I looked further I realized the true beauty and quality and fell in love. Restoration Hardware began nearly 30 years ago when out of frustration, founder; Stephen Gordon was restoring his Queen Anne Victorian house in Eureka, California. Gordon spent days finding authentic period hardware, lighting fixtures and finishes, Gordon found there were a lot of people with the same problems. I love this company that reclaims old metal, iron and wood items and restores them into gorgeous furniture, lighting, hardware and other accessories.A bench created from a centuries old wooden sleigh! WoW!

Love This Site!

http://www.restorationhardware.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment