Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Creative Repurposing...Mason Jars

I'm loving the idea of re purposed items, because hey! It is a great way to save money and it's an eco-friendly choice. Piece by piece, my country/cottage style kitchen comes together. I am taking my time, not rushing to just buy stuff for the sake of buying. I make frequent trips to my favourite thrift stores and gather inspiration wherever I go. I decided that I love the look of those old mason jars, and found several on my creative excursions to my thrift store of choice. I prefer the look of the crown mason jars and keep my eye each time I go for those ones, I also I have my beloved antique ball mason jar that is a gorgeous aqua blue. Yes, I referred to a mason jar as beloved! There's a simplicity and order when I see those antique jars lined up that brings me joy.
Whenever you can, please choose to reuse, repair, recycle or re purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment