Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baby Nursery Inspiration

"There was a never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



I've been browsing the internet since receiving news that baby #3 is going to be a boy. I surprised that it was extremely difficult to find ideas that were original with a modern vintage theme. I like mostly a vintage look with modern touches. Here's a start...

I like this tree wall decal found on www.etsy.com


Classic design of the eames rocker (photo courtesy of flickr)


Love this antiqe dresser, so sweet.

Love the whole vintage feel of this room (source unknown)

(so tweet found on etsy.com)

A collection of coordinating fabrics simply displayed in embroidery hoops! (source unknown)


Instead of a mobile I was considering either the paper laterns (above) or the tissue pom poms (below) Both affordable and whimsical :)

I like the colour palette of these buttons and I was thinking about creating something like this (below)

No comments:

Post a Comment