Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pink or Blue?

We went for our ultrasound this Friday and as many of you know I had the original intention to not find out the gender of the baby. Of course I totally caved and just had to find out! The ultrasound place we went to announced your gender in a really cool way that I've never experienced where they give you an envelope when you leave and inside will either be a pink cookie or a blue cookie. Alex and I got to open the envelope together and reveal the colour of the cookie, so exciting!!! And what colour did we find?
















































































































































Do you like how I built the suspense? I know, it was great!



Anyways, we are excited and now eager to plan the arrival of our new little guy, only one day after hearing the news I picked up the teeniest tiniest little sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment