Friday, February 25, 2011

Quick Project...painting hallway mirror

I woke up on Family Day last Monday and felt like I had a creative energy stirring, I had to craft something, I needed to paint something. I decided I would finally tackle that mirror in my hallway that I have had forever but just doesn't inspire me anymore. I wanted to paint it BLUE!

I started mixing some colours from my paint collection with some benjamin moore white down cc-50 and added some crafter's acrylic paint, a dab of this a dot of that, no precise measurments.


Within moments the mirror was transformed! I love quick projects! Eventually I plan on painting that cart in the hall way off-white which will look much better I think. I added a few blue accessories to tie it together and it has freshened up my entrace way! Amazing what a little paint can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment