Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tony Robbin's Emotional Flood

'Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.'

-Melody Beady






When Oprah visited Toronto a couple weeks ago there were two shows done that day.  The show in the morning that I didn't attend was all about the art of gratitude.  A friend of mine who was at the show told me about it and she mentioned an exercise called Emotional Flood that Tony Robbins lead the audience through.  She said there wasn't a dry eye in the house.  After watching it this morning and doing the exercise myself here at the computer I see why.  I too experienced a flood of emotions as my heart was filled with gratitude for the birth of my beautiful children and beautiful soulful relationships I have been blessed to have. 

I first read about gratitude when I began my journey towards getting to know my spirit.  Upon reading the book "Simple Abundance" by Sarah Ban Breathnach she made it clear that gratitude was the foundation for all of it.  When you watch the video of Tony Robbins, and if you can make the time to be guided through the exercise yourself you can feel the power of gratitude.  Just a snapshot, one activity and all that emotion and gratitude comes flooding to your heart.  Imagine the power of allowing your heart to feel gratitude everyday. What is your heart grateful for?




No comments:

Post a Comment